You can cook Lemon Chicken using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Chicken
- You need 500 g of chicken thigh fillet.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of All-Purpose flour.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooking oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 Tbsp of spring onions (optional).
- It’s slices of Lemon.
Lemon Chicken instructions
- Season chicken with oyster sauce. Mix in egg, flour, and cornstarch..
- Fry in preheated oil until golden brown. Strain and set aside..
- In a pan, simmer water. Pour lemon juice, honey, sesame oil, and cornstarch mixture. Simmer until thick..
- Toss in cooked chicken and cook for another minute. Transfer on a serving plate, top with sesame seeds, spring onions and lemon slices (if desired). Serve immediately..