Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 stick of Butter (1/2 cup).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 6 tbsp of Pumpkin purée.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 pinch of Cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Mix together butter, sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin..
- Make sure there are no sugar lumps, and add the dry ingredients..
- Once well blended, chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Don't skip this part!!! It is part of making your cookies deliciously chewy..
- After chilling, roll into balls on a prepared pan. (Oven on 350).
- Lightly press down and bake for 8-10 minutes..
- Right when they come out, press them down a bit with a fork or knife. You can also add some chocolate chips on top to make they pretty and melty..
- Now your done!!! You can eat them now, or leave them out for awhile uncovered. They will become chewier. Enjoy! ; ).