Spiced Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Delish.com are the best fall dessert. This is one of our most popular fall desserts, and it's not hard to see why. Adding pumpkin puree and pumpkin to the cookie dough results in a heavenly pillow-like cookie with major autumn vibes.
These pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookies are SO GOOD & easy to make!! The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever Fabulous Fall pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! You can cook Spiced Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spiced Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of All purpose Alaea.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of cinnamon Ground.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of nutmeg Ground.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of ginger Ground.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of all spice.
- Prepare 1/8 Tablespoon of cloves ground.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/3 Cup of sugar granulated.
- You need 1/4 Cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 Cup of butter , softened.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of vanilla.
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Pumpkin puree.
This is what happens when you take the Best Low Fat Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. A few of my other pumpkin desserts are Pumpkin Hazelnut White Chocolate Biscotti, Pumpkin Butterscotch Bars and Pumpkin Spiced Snickerdoodles. These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are everything I want on a fall day. They're soft, puffy, deliciously spiced, and full of gooey chocolate goodness.
Spiced Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, all spice, ginger, cloves, nutmeg and salt. Beat sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until well blended. Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract until smooth. Gradually mix in flour mixture..
- Finally fold in the chocolate chips and refrigerate for 30 minutes. When you are ready for baking drop rounded tablespoon of cookie dough onto prepared baking sheets. Slightly press to flatten little bit..
- Bake cookies for about 18 minutes or until edges are firm. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely..
I was originally planning to post these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies in October, but we finished them early, they turned out great, and I. Can I freeze the chocolate chip pumpkin cookies? I haven't frozen the dough myself, but others have and said the cookies turned out great! In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, pumpkin spice and salt. If you'd like a fluffier cookie, dissolve the baking soda with the.