You can have Bangkok Chicken using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bangkok Chicken
- You need 4-5 lbs of chicken wing parts. Remove wing tips and discard.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
Bangkok Chicken instructions
- Add soy sauce, water, brown sugar, and ginger to large pot. Stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a low simmer and add chicken parts. Cover and let simmer for 20 minutes for chicken to cook. Stir every 5 minutes..
- After 20 minutes, remove cover and increase heat to medium. Begin stiring every minute and let liquid evaporate. As liquid becomes thicker, stir more often. 20 to 30 minutes later, liquid will become a glaze. You're done!.
- Serve over a bed of rice..