Spiced Chicken Pâté.
You can have Spiced Chicken Pâté using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spiced Chicken Pâté
- It’s 300 g of chicken liver (fat removed).
- It’s 1 tsp of sweet paprika.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Prepare Half of yellow onion diced.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Prepare 100 ml of warm water.
- You need of Cayenne pepper powder to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 125 g of unsalted melted butter (to top pate if you’re going to freeze it).
Spiced Chicken Pâté step by step
- Add oil to a medium hot pan..
- Once oil is heated, add onion..
- After 3 mins add all spices, garlic, salt and sugar..
- Cook for a further 1-2 mins..
- Add liver and water..
- Cook until liver is just done (approx. 5-8mins).
- Move cooked liver and juices to a food processor or blender..
- Blend until preferred consistency..
- Set in fridge for 2 hours if it’s going to be eaten with 2 days..
- If you want to freeze it, add a 1/2cm layer of melted unsalted butter to the top before freezing..