Salmon Burgers. A salmon burger is a type of fishcake made mostly from salmon in the style of a hamburger. The salmon requires a binder to make it stick together and is easy to overcook which makes it too dry. For this recipe, you'll want to grind part of the salmon in a food processor: It'll bind the rest, which can be coarsely chopped to retain moisture.
Salmon Burgers from Delish.com make for a lighter and refreshing dinner any night of the week. These Easy to Make Salmon Burgers come together with no fancy equipment. Juicy salmon burgers with homemade secret sauce and hot griddled buns. You can have Salmon Burgers using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon Burgers
- You need 2 cans of (each 6 oz.) boneless, skinless salmon.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of coarsely ground rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill.
- Prepare of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need of Buns, for serving.
This is a Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Super Easy recipe with Seafood and is perfect for Dinner. It is official, summer is almost here! The next time you are thinking about grilling (or just looking for a light and healthy summertime meal). These salmon burgers are THE YUMMIEST!
Salmon Burgers instructions
- Drain the salmon, place it in a large bowl and flake it with a fork. Add the ground oats, egg, lemon juice and seasonings. Use your hands to mix it up well until everything is incorporated. Shape the mixture into 4 patties and place them onto a plate. Place them in the fridge for 20 or so minutes..
- Get a large non-stick skillet and heat the olive oil over medium heat. Pan fry the patties for about 5 or so minutes, until the bottom is golden brown and crispy, then flip and cook until golden brown on the other side. Serve them up in toasted buns with whatever burger toppings sound good to you..
And made with just five ingredients. The best for a And as if the salmon burgers weren't good enough already to eat on their own (which, um, they are), I. Easy baked salmon burgers made with sockeye salmon. Prepare this simple, healthful recipe using I thought I would revisit the subject with an even easier recipe for baked salmon burgers, as I had. You can add any additional fixings that you like to make your salmon burgers even tastier.