Red velvet cheesecake cookies. How to Make Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookie Cups. They are also easy to make – right in a cupcake pan. When you pull them out of the oven, use the underside of a measuring tablespoon to press the center down for the little cup in the middle.
These red velvet crinkle cookies are hiding a creamy surprise. These red velvet thumbprint cookies are so rich and fluffy with the perfect amount of creamy cheesecake filling. They are perfectly festive and delicious! You can cook Red velvet cheesecake cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red velvet cheesecake cookies
- It’s 1 box of red velvet cake mix I used Duncan Hines.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For the cheesecake filling:.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese at room temperature.
- You need 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of For the white chocolate drizzle: 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips melted.
Today in Utah we had nearly two feet of snow dumped on us, and we could hardly get out of our neighborhood without sliding off the road. Red velvet cookies are delicious, but Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies are truly decadent! Come and see how truly delicious and fun to make these are. Soft, chewy red velvet cookies with cream cheese filling!
Red velvet cheesecake cookies step by step
- To make cookies, in a large bowl combine cake mix and flour. Whisk until clumps disappear. In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix together cake mix, flour, eggs, oil and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap. The dough will be oily. Refrigerate for at least two hours..
- To make the cheesecake filling, using a mixer, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth. Using a teaspoon, scoop out cheesecake filling and place on a plate. Continue scooping out cheesecake filling into teaspoon balls until you have 10. Place plate in the freezer and freeze for at least two hours..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. To assemble the cookies, take about 1/4 cup of red velvet cookie dough and flatten in your hands. Place a teaspoon of cheesecake filling in the center and wrap the cookie dough around the filling..
- Gently roll into a ball and place on prepared baking sheet. Scoop onto lightly greased or parchment lined baking sheets. Only bake 3 cookies at a time. The cookies are large and will spread. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until the cookies begin to crackle. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. Remove from baking sheet to a wire cooling rack and cool completely..
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl or over a double-boiler. Drizzle the white chocolate over the cooled cookies. Let the cookies set until the chocolate hardens. enjoy!.
- Note: if you are going to store the cookies for more than a day, you may want to keep them in the refrigerator. You can make the cookies smaller. Just use less dough and filling. You want to make sure you completely wrap the cookie dough around the filling before baking-so it doesn’t leak..
Easy, from-scratch cookies with true Southern red velvet flavor! Watch me make these soft n chewy red velvet cookie sandwiches from start to finish! It’s the first day of December!! Which means it’s time to bring on all things sweet and all. Red velvet cake in cookie form—that’s what you’ve got here with these Red Velvet Cookies!