Chocolate chips cookies. There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don’t use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet. A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient.
Or rather, good chocolate chip cookies are always worth it, and I’m a strict judge of what qualifies when it. What’s better than chocolate chip cookies? Chocolate chip cookie dough in your freezer that’s ready to go whenever a cookie craving hits. You can have Chocolate chips cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chips cookies
- Prepare 115 g of soften butter.
- Prepare 50 of white sugar.
- You need 120 g of lite brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg room temperature.
- It’s Tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 185 g of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 200 gram of chocolate chips.
Here’s how: How To Freeze Cookie Dough. These cookies are soft, thick, bricks of chocolate chunks and buttery dough baked into a heavy, milk-loving cookie that is my most favorite chocolate chip cookie of all time. ♡. Add your chocolate chips, stir just until everything is well combined and remove dough from mixer. Cookies are the perfect treat anytime, but if you want to show somebody that they’re extra special, homemade is the way to go.
Chocolate chips cookies instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 Fahrenheit or 175-180 degree celcius, then mix the butter, white sugar and sugar with the hand mixer.
- Add the egg and vanila and continue mixing with tthe hand mixer.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix well with spatula.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well again with spatula.
- Use the spoon or ice cream scoop to measure them and put it on the baking tray, im using spoon here and make it balls and then I put it on the baking tray.
- Give the cookies space cause it will get bigger. Im putting 6 cookies on one tray each time. And bake it one tray at the time for 10-12 minutes.
- Let it sit for 5-10 minutes before remove it to cooling rack. The cookie will be gooey in the inside😋.
The BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe! These easy chocolate chip cookies are perfectly soft and chewy and buttery, loaded up with semisweet chocolate chips, and completely irresistible. The ‘chocolate chip’ cookies were an instant hit with her customers. A warm, fresh chocolate chip cookie with a big glass of milk is comfort food at it’s finest. I’ve tried a lot of chocolate chip cookie recipes over the years.