Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
You can have Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 230 g of butter.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 1 cup of white granulated sugar.
- You need 2 pcs of medium-sized eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 cups of quick cooking oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raisins.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven at 180C. Prepare non-stick cookie pan or baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Cream butter and sugars. Once fluffed, add eggs and vanilla extract..
- Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Gradually add this mixture to the wet ingredients until well incorporated..
- Fold oatmeal and raisins until evenly combined..
- With an ice cream scooper, scoop dough into your pan about 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until browned..