Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili.
You can cook Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili
- You need 1 of large pack chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of large green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of large onions, sliced.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 jar (16 ounce) of salsa verde.
- Prepare 1 can (10 ounce) of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (15.5 ounce) of Goya Great Northern beans, undrained.
- You need 1 can (15.5 ounce) of Goya Red Kidney beans, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can (4 ounce) of jalapeño peppers.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Sazon with achiote.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dried cilantro leaves.
- It’s of Cooked yellow rice 🍚.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
Crockpot Zesty 2-Bean Shredded Chicken Chili instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breasts……
- Place chicken breasts into your crockpot……..
- Place your sliced green pepper 🫑 and onions 🧅 into crockpot………
- In a bowl combine your minced garlic, salsa verde, Rotel tomatoes, Goya great northern beans and Goya red kidney beans, jalapeño peppers, black pepper, crushed red pepper, chili powder, ground cumin, oregano leaves, Sazon, and cilantro leaves, mix all well…….
- Pour mixture into crockpot……..
- Cover crockpot, but leave lid slightly opened (to prevent too much of a liquid buildup) and cook on low heat for 6 – 8 hours……Stir occasionally………
- After a few hours of cooking shred chicken with 2 large forks and mix into bean mixture…….Continue to cook for the remaining time……..
- Serve over cooked yellow rice, or eat by itself topped with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream and enjoy 😉!!.