Catalina Chicken 🍗.
You can have Catalina Chicken 🍗 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Catalina Chicken 🍗
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in/ skin on).
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need 2 of large onions, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of large red peppers, sliced.
- You need 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Catalina dressing.
- You need 1 envelope of Lipton Beefy Onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can (20 ounce) of pineapple chunks, undrained.
- It’s 1 jar (18 ounce) of Orange marmalade.
- You need of Cooked white rice 🍚.
Catalina Chicken 🍗 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place chicken thighs in a large baking pan…..
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with some black pepper……..
- Add your sliced onions all around chicken thighs…….
- Next add your sliced red pepper all around chicken thighs…….
- In a bowl combine your Catalina dressing, Lipton Beefy Onion soup mix, parsley flakes, minced garlic, pineapple chunks (undrained) and orange marmalade, pour over chicken thighs……..
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…………
- Baste chicken before serving and use the leftover liquid to serve over cooked white rice and enjoy 😉!!!!!.