Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce. Master this dessert favourite (RECIPE BELOW), from the creamy filling to the crunchy biscuit base, with our foolproof recipe and handy tips. I call this a Crumb Bar Cake. It was suppose to be Crumb Bars, but I poured it into too small of a baking dish, and it is now a cake.
Learn how to make variations on this luscious dessert with our best recipes from fruity and light to rich and boozy. Individual Cheesecakes have a graham cracker crust and the cream cheese filling has a lovely creamy smooth texture. The top of baked cheesecakes can crack, but this strawberry cheesecake fights that battle on two fronts. You can have Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce
- It’s of Cake.
- It’s 400 g (14.10 oz) of Cream cheese.
- It’s 100 g (3.52 oz) of White sugar.
- You need 40 g (1.41 oz) of Cake flour.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Honey.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 of Lemon zest.
- You need 40 ml (1.35 fl oz) of Lemon juice.
- You need 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of White Rum.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 100 g (3.52 oz) of Peach jam.
- Prepare 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Chardonnay.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare to taste of Mint leaves.
This light-as-air cheesecake with a sweet graham cracker crumb crust requires no baking. A cheesecake is actually a custard baked in a crust. Top with frosting from the cinnamon rolls. A no-bake cheesecake takes all the stress away.
Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce instructions
- Cream cheese at room temperature..
- Add white sugar and knead well with a spatula..
- Add cake flour and mix well..
- Add honey and mix..
- Make beaten eggs, add it to the cake mixture and mix well. *The photos are 4 eggs, but add just 2 eggs. That’s for 4 trays..
- Add heavy cream and mix..
- Add lemon zest & juice, white rum, and then mix well..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉)..
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking tray. Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even. Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins and then 150℃ (302℉) for 20 mins..
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake. It’s easy to break..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator..
- Put peach jam & chardonnay in a bowl..
- Heat at 600W for 3 mins or boil with a pan..
- Cool it down and pour into a container. Keep in the refrigerator..
- Put a slice of cheesecake on the plate and serve with tasty sauce & fresh mint leaves!.
- “Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce” is also good! Recipe ID : 13303986.
Plus, it takes about half the time to make. Our classic cheesecake requires flour and eggs which helps set the cheesecake as it bakes. Remove from oven and allow to cool while How Long to Bake Mini Cheesecakes. This no bake cheesecake recipe is a family favorite. It’s been years since I’ve had this particular no bake cheesecake.