Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of canned pumpkin puree.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 6 oz of semisweet chocolate chips.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, round cloves, and salt..
- Cream together butter and white sugar. Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla and beat until creamy..
- Mix in dry ingredients slowly, then fold in chocolate chips. Drop by the tablespoon on cookie sheets and flatten slightly..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Do not cover until completely cool. Do not keep covered unless necessary. Makes 3 dozen..