Butter and lemon salmon. Like the video, subscribe, and share. season the fish with Salt, Pepper, Garlic Compound. A simple, elegant Pan Seared Salmon recipe in a lemon browned butter sauce. You won't believe the easy ingredients!
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon – the easiest foil-wrapped salmon recipe ever with crazy delicious salmon in garlic lemon butter sauce. This foil-wrapped Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon has become one of my favorite recipes whenever I want a quick dish for dinner. Lemons, butter, and a few cloves of garlic are all you need to turn an easy salmon dinner into a delicious event. You can cook Butter and lemon salmon using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butter and lemon salmon
- You need 2 of salmon filets.
- Prepare of Grated skin of 1 lemon.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Oregano.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Baste fillets with juices in the baking dish, then pour remaining butter and lemon juice over the fish. This creamy buttery lemon butter sauce has a nice lemony kick to it, and a good amount of garlic. The dish is served with a side of pan-fried asparagus, red onions and a spring salad. Grilled Lemon Butter Salmon from Delish.com is the perfect thing to fire up the grill for.
Butter and lemon salmon step by step
- Pre heat the oven at 200 °C.
- Melt butter in a pan and continue to cook until it's slightly golden.
- Mix the butter with lemon juice, lemon skin and oregano, set aside.
- To prepare the salmon filets, first dry them patting them with paper towels, and then sprinkle them with salt and pepper to taste..
- On an oven tray, put a sheet of aluminum foil big enough to fit the filets, the and roll the sides. Put both salmon pieces and pour the sauce over them, making sure some bits of lemon and oregano remain on top of the filets.
- Put everything into the oven for 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
Salmon can be a b•tch to grill — no matter what, it always sticks! The solution: placing salmon over a bed of lemon slices. The citrus not only allows the fish to cook perfectly, it infuses it with the most wonderfully fresh. This Easy Lemon Butter Salmon recipe makes an elegant and delicious dinner. Put a quick and healthy dinner on the table with this recipe for Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon Baked in Foil.