Basque Burnt Cheesecake.
You can have Basque Burnt Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- Prepare 430 g of cream cheese, heat over double boiler.
- Prepare 65 g of ground brown sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs (150g).
- It’s 270 g of heavy cream (35% min fat content).
- Prepare 20 g of cake flour.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Basque Burnt Cheesecake step by step
- Beat sugar & cream cheese on medium until smooth & no sugar granules.
- Add egg one at a time, beat on medium until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract and lemon juice, beat until just mixed.
- In a separate bowl mix flour and cream 1/4 of the cream until smooth. Continue little by little and mix until smooth.
- Slowly pour mixture in cheese batter whilst mixer is beating on low until mixed through. Increase speed to medium & mix for 15 secs to ensure it’s all combined. Tap of excess air bubbles..
- 240C for 30-35mins. Middle shelf (if you want to serve it cold, baked lesser amount of time).
- Let cheesecake completely cool in tin before removing..