Australian Kahk (Eid Cookies).
You can have Australian Kahk (Eid Cookies) using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Australian Kahk (Eid Cookies)
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- You need 200 g of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar and extra for dusting.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Australian Kahk (Eid Cookies) step by step
- Mix butter, sugar and vanilla with a stand mixer or by hand with a whisk..
- Start adding the flour cup by cup until you have a dough that holds together and easily forms into a ball..
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and chill for an hour or overnight in the refrigerator..
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C..
- Get out the dough and start forming it into small balls (around 15 grams each).
- Place the formed pieces of dough on to a baking sheet/pan and they don’t spread so don’t worry about spacing them apart..
- Put then in the oven, mine took around 40 to 45 mins. Keep a close eye on them and get them out when the edges of the cookies turn a bit golden..
- When they cool down, transfer to the serving dish and dust them generally with powdered sugar. Bon Appetit..