Cookie Dough Trifle.
You can have Cookie Dough Trifle using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cookie Dough Trifle
- It’s of For cookie dough:1 1/2 c. (3 sticks) butter, softened.
- You need 1 1/2 c. of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 1/4 c. of crushed graham crackers.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/3 c. of milk.
- It’s 1 1/3 c. of mini chocolate chips.
- You need of For whipped cream.
- You need 1 c. of mini chocolate chips, plus more for topping.
- You need 2 (8 oz.) of packages whipped cream, thawed.
- You need 8 of chocolate chip cookies (like Chips Ahoy), plus more for toppi.
- Prepare of For pudding.
- Prepare 2 (3.4 oz.) of boxes instant chocolate pudding mix.
- You need 4 c. of cold milk.
Cookie Dough Trifle step by step
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat butter, brown sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Mix in graham crackers, salt, and milk, then fold in chocolate chips. Crumble and pour 1/3 of the mixture into the bottom of a trifle dish..
- Make the whipped cream layer: Mix chocolate chips and Cool Whip. Pour 1/3 of the mixture on top of the cookie dough in the trifle dish. Top whipped cream layer with a layer of chocolate chip cookies..
- Make chocolate pudding layer: Combine pudding mix and milk, whisking until granules have dissolved. Let pudding set, 5 minutes, then pour 1/3 of the mixture on top of the cookies, smoothing to create an even layer..
- Repeat layers until you’ve reached the top of the dish..
- Cover the entire trifle with remaining whipped cream. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, to soften the cookie layers. Top with chocolate chips and crumbled cookie pieces before serving..