Roasted chicken spaghetti squash and pesto.
You can cook Roasted chicken spaghetti squash and pesto using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted chicken spaghetti squash and pesto
- Prepare of Whole chicken.
- You need 2 Tbls of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare of Pesto.
- You need 4 cups of fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmigiana.
- It’s 2/3 cup of pine nuts.
- Prepare 1 of large garlic clove.
- Prepare of Spaghetti squash.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Roasted chicken spaghetti squash and pesto instructions
- Add pesto ingredients to a food processor and blend until combined..
- Combine all ingredients with chicken and rub all over chicken. Then put it on a baking rack and put it in the oven for the hour to hour an a half. When the thigh meat temps to 165 degrees. At 425 degrees.
- Now slice the squash in half and take out seeds. Rub down with salt and olive oil. Place face down and bake 30-40 mins at the 425 degrees..
- Shred the squash and chicken. Make your plate and enjoy..