Spicy Za'atar Honey Citrus Chicken Thighs.
You can have Spicy Za'atar Honey Citrus Chicken Thighs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Za'atar Honey Citrus Chicken Thighs
- It’s 8 of Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare 4 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Honey.
- You need 1 of Lime, juiced.
- You need 2 Tsp of Sriracha or your favorite hot sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1 of Blood Orange, thin sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Grapefruit, thin sliced.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Za'atar.
Spicy Za'atar Honey Citrus Chicken Thighs instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400F..
- In a large bowl combine the garlic, soy sauce, honey, lime juice, sriracha, red pepper flakes and black pepper. Mix well and add the chicken. Marinate for 30 minutes..
- In a baking dish arrange the grapefruit and blood orange slices. Place the chicken on top. Drizzle more of the marinating mixture and sprinkle with half the za'atar. Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle the rest of the za'atar on top. Drizzle more lime juice. Enjoy!.