You can have Almond Biscotti using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almond Biscotti
- Prepare 1 cup of roasted almonds, chopped.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of almond extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Almond Biscotti instructions
- Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F). Whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar in a large bowl..
- Combine olive oil, eggs, vanilla extract, and almond extract..
- Mix egg mixture and flour mixture into a batter. Fold in almonds..
- On baking parchment or non-stick silicone baking mat, form the batter into two logs..
- Bake mixture for 30 minutes or until golden brown and firm. Let cool for ten minutes..
- With a serrated knife cut biscotti into 1 cm thick slices..
- Bake sliced biscotti for 15–20 more minutes. The longer it is baked the harder it becomes. Turn over at the halfway mark. Let cool..