Buffalo Chicken Jalapeño Macaroni and Cheese.
You can cook Buffalo Chicken Jalapeño Macaroni and Cheese using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Jalapeño Macaroni and Cheese
- You need 1 package of macaroni.
- It’s 1 of rotisserie chicken.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter.
- You need 6 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 cups of milk.
- You need 2 cups of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of pepper jack cheese.
- You need 1 cup of sweet baby rays Buffalo chicken sauce.
- It’s 1 pack of sliced pickled jalapeños.
Buffalo Chicken Jalapeño Macaroni and Cheese instructions
- Cook the pasta. While the pasta cooks, shred the chicken and set aside. Add some Buffalo chicken sauce to the chicken and mix..
- Melt the butter over medium heat. Whisk in the flour and cook until golden (~1 min). Slowly add the milk while whisking constantly until thickened and bubbling. Cook until smooth and add some pepper..
- Add the cheese to the sauce and stir until combined. Add milk to loosen the sauce. Then add the Buffalo wing sauce and jalapeños. Add the chicken and mix well..
- Pour the sauce over the cooked macaroni. Optionally top with bread crumbs and bake at 350 degrees for ~10 mins, or until the top layer is toasted..