Masala chicken curry.
You can cook Masala chicken curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Masala chicken curry
- It’s 3 lbs of chicken (curry-cut).
- It’s 2 of onions.
- You need 2 of potatoes (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro (finely chopped).
- It’s of Spices:.
- You need Handful of nuts(cashew,almonds).
- You need 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of turmeric.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of ground spice mix (coriander,shah-jeera,fennel).
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
Masala chicken curry instructions
- In a grinder make a fine paste of nuts. Marinate the chicken with all the above-mentioned spices for at least 2-3 hrs beforehand..
- Deep fry the onion in hot oil to make barista. Also fry the potatoes and keep aside.Mix the fried onions with the marinated chicken..
- Put oil in heated tawa and pour in the chicken marinade and sauté well. Keep stirring till the oil separates from the chicken. Pour warm water in the gravy and cover and cook till the chicken is soft..