Chicken Sisig Omelette.
You can cook Chicken Sisig Omelette using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Sisig Omelette
- It’s of For sisig Chicken recipe:.
- Prepare 1 of kilo chicken fillet.
- Prepare 1/4 of kilo chicken liver.
- It’s 3-5 pcs. of green sili, chopped.
- It’s 5 of medium onions, chopped.
- It’s 1 pc. of chicken bouillon cube.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 c of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of liquid seasoning.
- It’s 3 pcs. of bay leaf.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of kalamansi.
- You need of For egg omelette recipe:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 5 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
Chicken Sisig Omelette instructions
- Dash with salt and pepper each chicken fillet and let stand for 15 to 30 minutes to marinate. Grill chicken fillet and chicken liver until brown. Dice chicken and liver into small cubes. In a big wok stir fry diced chicken and liver for 10 to 15 minutes at high heat. Add in 2 cups of water, bouillon cube, vinegar, soy sauce and liquid seasoning, stir cook for 5 to 10 minutes. Add in onions and green sili, stir cook for another 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add kalamansi as needed..
- For omelette:.
- Beat the eggs, add salt and pepper..
- Heat the butter in your frying pan until it starts to foam and sizzle but don't let it brown. Add the eggs in one go and swirl and shake the pan so they cover the surface. As soon as the eggs start to set pull the edges of the omelette into the centre of the pan and shake the pan so any liquid egg spills into the gaps. Add the sisig chicken and fold. Serve and enjoy!.