Spicy Baked Salmon. This Baked Salmon is my preferred way to cook fresh salmon. It's easy, delicious, and cleanup is a breeze. Serve it as the main dish or use it in salads.
Salmon fillets are baked with a delicious garlic and mustard paste. The recipe needs to be corrected. A variation on the traditional baked salmon recipe, this dish adds an oriental touch with some chilli powder, cumin and ground coriander. You can cook Spicy Baked Salmon using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Baked Salmon
- It’s of Baking Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 20 grams of coconut sugar.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 cloves of shallot.
- You need 3 of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 of red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s of Zest from 1 lemon.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of couple sprigs parsley.
- You need 25 ml of water.
- It’s 40 grams of butter.
- It’s of Other.
- Prepare of Fresh salmon.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- You need of Button mushroom.
- You need of Extra salt and pepper.
- You need of Rice.
- It’s 40 grams of butter.
Learn how to cook salmon with the BEST baked salmon recipe! Put together a simple and easy to prepare dinner, in the form of some extra spicy baked salmon fillets, a truly flavorful fish. This super-simple oven-baked salmon recipe from Delish.com will make salmon a weeknight staple. Here's how to cook a delicious salmon fillet in the oven, along with other important baking tips.
Spicy Baked Salmon instructions
- Blend salt, pepper, garlic, shallot, cayenne pepper, chilli, dried basil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and parsley with a little help from the water in a food processor until everything turn to paste.
- Melt the butter on low-medium heat, add the chilli paste. Cook for about 3-4 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius and prepare the broccoli and the mushroom.
- Cut the broccoli and the mushroom into similar size so that they will be cooked at the same time. Season with salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil. Place the salmon on top of it, marinade with the chilli sauce, wrap with the foil, let sit for 15 minutes.
- Cook the salmon in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- After the rice is cooked, mix with the butter while it still hot.
- Plate the rice, the broccoli, and the mushroom. Finish with the salmon on top.
This spicy honey baked salmon is the perfect baked salmon in foil. It is one of the best salmon recipes ever! The salmon is juicy, moist, and flakes nicely. Baked salmon in foil – an Indian-style spicy oven baked chilli salmon recipe that's a prefect weeknight dinner dish for the busy cook. Salmon is the perfect fish to start with if you are exploring.