Chewy chocolate chip cookies. The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don’t use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate chunks.
These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies are the most popular recipe on my website! Melted butter and an extra egg yolk guarantee a chewy texture. Use melted butter in this chocolate chip cookie recipe. You can have Chewy chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chewy chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 1.5 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soft butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Tons of chocolate chips!.
Most of the cookies on my website call for creaming softened butter with the sugars. Chocolate chip cookies are considered by some to be one of the best types of cookies around. If you’re looking for a chewy cookie rather than a crunchy one, you will love the cookies made following. I use butter and eggs right out of the refrigerator so the dough stays cool and the cookies maintain their thickness during baking; I also use ungreased cookie sheets.
Chewy chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cream warm butter. Add sugars. Then add vanilla and egg..
- Mix flour and baking powder in separate bowl then add slowly to wet mixture..
- Stir chocolate chips with spoon..
- Scoop tablespoons onto nonstick cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool before eating..
A Massachusetts woman named Ruth Wakefield owned the popular Toll House Inn However, she did receive free chocolate for life. This recipe for chewy chocolate chip cookies may not be Ruth Wakefield’s original, but it does have. Classic chocolate chip cookies made without the dairy butter, milk or eggs! Everyone loves these cookies and can never guess that they’re vegan! Add chocolate chips and stir to combine.