You can have Lemon Chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Chicken
- You need 300 g of boneless and skinless chicken thigh.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- You need of I tablespoon of chopped ginger.
- It’s of I tablespoon of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of white pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of light soya sauce.
- It’s of I tablespoon of dark soya sauce.
- Prepare of I tablespoon of black or white sesame seeds.
- Prepare of I tablespoon of chopped chilli.
- Prepare of I tablespoon of chopped spring onion.
- It’s of Some fresh coriander.
Lemon Chicken instructions
- Heat up the non-stick wok, put the boneless chicken in the non-stick wok..
- When the chicken is lightly cooked on the surface, use a scissor and cut the chicken into easy bite pieces, add a teaspoon of sesame oil, a teaspoon of salt and a teaspoon of pepper on the chicken.
- Add ginger, garlic and red chilli and gently sauté for 1 minute until fragrant. Stir the chicken and add 1 tablespoon of light soya sauce and 1 tablespoon of dark sauce sauce and cook on 5 minutes on the medium heat..
- When the chicken is cooked for another 10 minutes, cut the lemon into half, remove the seeds and squeeze the lemon juice on the chicken. Pour honey and sesame seeds and toss it until it is evenly coated. Garnish with coriander, red chilli and spring onions and ready to serve..