Wood Ear Mushrooms and Chicken Salad.
You can cook Wood Ear Mushrooms and Chicken Salad using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wood Ear Mushrooms and Chicken Salad
- You need 500 g of boneless and skinless chicken breast and thigh.
- Prepare 1 handful of wood ear mushrooms/black fungus.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tablespoon of light soya sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger.
- It’s 4/5 cloves of chopped ginger.
- It’s Handful of coriander.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1 of red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of white sesame seeds.
Wood Ear Mushrooms and Chicken Salad instructions
- Soak the wood ear mushroom for about half an hour, rinse two three times or it is best soak overnight.
- Boil the boneless and skinless chicken in the pot for about 28-30 minutes, add a teaspoon of salt.
- When the chicken is boiled about 15 minutes add the wood ear mushroom together with the chicken and cooked for another 15 minutes on the medium heat.
- While waiting for the chicken and wood ear mushroom, chop the ginger, garlic and chilli.
- Cut the cucumber into slices. Prepare the sauce, mix the sesame oil, light soya sauce, dark soya sauce (optional) and balsamic vinegar into a small bowl.
- Drain the wood ear mushroom and chicken. (I will keep the soup as it is very tasty and nourishing to drink).
- Separate the chicken and the wood ear mushroom. Use two forks or your hand to shred the chicken. Add a teaspoon of pepper..
- Mix all the ingredients on a big bowl, sprinkle some sesame seed and add fresh lemon juice on the salad to give a delicious and refreshing taste..
- This cold dish is now ready to serve.