Curried Chicken and Cauliflower.
You can cook Curried Chicken and Cauliflower using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curried Chicken and Cauliflower
- You need 250 gr of chicken thigh fillet, diced.
- It’s 250 gr of cauliflower florets, cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 of garlic, sliced.
- You need 2 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of bouillon powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
Curried Chicken and Cauliflower instructions
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chicken until half-cooked. Add garlic and onion and stir occasionally..
- Add cauliflower and other ingredients except honey and vinegar..
- Stir until well combined. Add honey then vinegar. Adjust the taste if necessary..