Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta. This Creamy Bacon Mushroom Pasta is a perfect date night at home meal, or even just an average weeknight! Savory bacon and mushrooms in a creamy sauce, all tossed together with pasta will have you coming back. Then you make the creamy mushroom sauce, which is exactly what makes this dish so tasty.
A fabulous mushroom recipe prepared with butter, garlic, bacon & cream. You'll love this quick & easy side dish that's also low-carb and Keto. Garlic mushrooms cooked in a creamy butter sauce are absolutely spectacular. You can have Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta
- You need 200 g of pasta.
- You need 5 strips of bacon.
- You need 1/2 pack of enoki mushroom.
- You need 1/2 pack of maitake mushroom.
- It’s 2 TBSP of salmon flakes.
- You need 2 TBSP of butter.
- You need 1 TBSP of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 TBSP of cooking sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of pasta water.
- You need 1/4 sheet of seaweed.
Everyone needs a go-to mushroom recipe and this one should definitely be. Add the cream, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder to the pan. Creamy Spinach Stuffed Salmon In Garlic Butter. Add cream and parmesan, simmering until reduced by half.
Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta instructions
- Cook pasta al dente in a large pot with salted water. Save 1/4 cup of pasta water..
- Cut the stem of enoki and maitake. Tear them apart small..
- Mince garlic..
- Cut bacon into bite size..
- In a large pan, without any heat, drizzle olive oil and pour minced garlic. Sauté with low heat until you get the aroma..
- Add bacon, enoki and maitake mushrooms into the pan and sauté with medium high heat for 5 minutes..
- Add cooking sake and sauté until the sake is evaporated. Sprinkle flour over at the end..
- Add heavy whipping cream and cook for 3 minutes. Add soy sauce and butter at the end and turn off the heat when the butter is melted..
- In the same pan, medium high heat, add pasta and saved pasta water and mixed them very well. Turn off the heat..
- Add salmon flakes and mix it together..
- Sprinkle cut seaweed over and enjoy😍.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simply pan-sear the salmon and nestle it into a flavorful sauce made with cream of mushroom soup and prepared pesto. The vibrant grape tomatoes and spinach add a burst of freshness and contribute to making the recipe an excellent source of Vitamin A and C. Serve it over cooked brown rice, which. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.