Crockpot Mushroom Chicken. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! This is one of those deliciously easy crockpot dump recipes. Pretty easy… Purchase boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders or boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
In a bowl, whisk the cream of mushroom soup with the flour and the reserved liquid from the mushrooms. Stir the mushrooms into the soup mixture. Pour the sauce over the chicken. You can cook Crockpot Mushroom Chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Mushroom Chicken
- You need 1 of whole chicken.
- Prepare 500 grams of gizzard.
- Prepare 250 grams of chicken liver.
- It’s 1 can of button mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can of cream corn.
- You need 1 can of make more mushroom cream.
- You need 5 pcs of laurel.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Place the chicken breasts into a slow cooker. Whisk the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, sherry, garlic, celery flakes, and paprika in a mixing bowl. Stir in the Parmesan cheese and mushroom pieces; pour over the chicken. Crockpot Mushroom Chicken – this easy slow cooker chicken recipe is a quick and delicious way to get dinner on the table.
Crockpot Mushroom Chicken instructions
- Mix all together the ingredients..
- Set crockpot timer 4 hours or overnight..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Just dump a few ingredients into the crockpot and forget it until dinner! Heat oil in a skillet and brown chicken on both sides. Melt butter in a sauce pan and add remaining ingredients (except pasta). Stir until melted then spoon over the chicken. Pair it with rice, noodles or mashed potatoes for an easy dinner that suits your busy life.