Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad. Leftover mashed potatoes aren't very good if you just reheat them and serve them as is. Crispy Potato Patties are a classic side dish, perfect to serve with everything from meatloaf to roasted chicken. Extra Crispy Oven Roasted Potatoes – crispy and crunchy baked potatoes, glass-like on the outside but fluffy in the middle.
Cut into smaller pieces and place in a pot of cold water. Learn how to make the best crispy roasted potatos. Amzing potato dish flavored with butter, olive oil and thyme. You can cook Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad using 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad
- Prepare of Crispy Potatoes :.
- You need 2 lbs of fingerling potatoes.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Pan Fried Salmon :.
- It’s 2 (6 oz) of Salmon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cummin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Summer Salad.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn kernels, grilled/steamed.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry tomato, halved.
- You need 1 cup of fresh cherries, pitted or grapes.
- It’s 1 of avocado, pitted, peeled, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- It’s to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
These thinly sliced potatoes are crispy on. These Crispy Roasted Parmesan Potatoes are epic! Make them for your Sunday Roast or pass Just a fleeting glance at these Crispy Roasted Parmesan Potatoes is all you need to KNOW that these. Place whole potatoes in a medium size saucepan and cover with cold water.
Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad instructions
- How to make Crispy Potatoes : Cut potatoes in half, depending on their size. Boil the potatoes in salted water for about 10-12 minutes until they are fork tender, but maybe not quite as tender as you would cook them for mashed potatoes. Then press them down one by one gently with a small flat bottomed bowl or plate until flattened..
- Drizzle a good amount of oil on a baking sheets and put it in a preheating 400 degree oven for a few minutes. Heating up the oil will help sear the potatoes. Then use a spatula to transfer each smash job onto the baking sheet..
- Mix salt, pepper, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and chili flakes. Sprinkle some on top of flattened potatoes and put them in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes then take them out and carefully flip the potatoes. Sprinkle with more seasoning and put them back in for another 15 minutes or until they are crisped to your liking..
- How to cook Salmon : Mix cummin, salt and cayenne until combined. Lightly brush both side of salmon with olive oil. Sprinkle the seasoning mix evenly over both side. Place a nonstick skillet over medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the salmon, skin side down. Cook until the skin get crispy then flip them over. Cook until the salmon is a pale pink about 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with ground black pepper..
- How to make the salad : combine all the vegetables and fruits in a large bowl. Whisk together the vinegar, lime juice, honey, salt, black pepper and olive oil. Pour over the vegetables then toss them. Sprinkle with the cheese..
DO NOT peel or cut the potatoes. These crispy roast potatoes make the perfect side dish to just about any dinner! I found this Crispy Potato Roast on Susan's blog, Eat Little, Eat Big and knew I wanted to give it a shot myself. Drizzle ⅓ cup oil over potatoes, then toss to coat; season lightly with salt and black pepper. To guarantee crispy roasted potatoes, choose a white potato that isn't too waxy or too starchy.