Sweet & Spicy Salmon w/Green Beans. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Sweet – Official North American Website.
Marcus Layton – Sweet Dreams, Eurythmics, Annie Lennox, Dave Stewart – Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This), Dwin, Echo – Sweet Dreams, Marilyn Manson – Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This). You can have Sweet & Spicy Salmon w/Green Beans using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Spicy Salmon w/Green Beans
- It’s of Green Beans.
- You need of Salmon Filet.
- You need of Go·ju·chang.
- Prepare of Honey.
- Prepare of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- You need of Pickled Ginger.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
Sweet & Spicy Salmon w/Green Beans step by step
- I trimmed the green beans and place them on foil with a little olive oil, salt & pepper, and then placed the salmon on top..
- This would have been fine just like this but I wanted something a little more flavorful so I looked around to see what I had. I found a bottle of go·ju·chang sauce and decided I was going to use that but I didn't want it that spicy so I made a sauce with it. I mixed in rice wine vinegar, honey, and some liquid from a jar of pickled ginger..
- I spooned some over the salmon and green beans and then sealed the foil tightly. I baked in the oven at 400° for 20 minutes and done! * Note: It doesn't take a lot of sauce to cook with. You don't want the beans and Salmon to boil. I'd say no more than a tablespoon. I plated it up and drizzled a little more sauce over the top. This was absolutely delicious and super easy. I served it up with a few small tomatoes and pickled ginger..