Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam).
You can have Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam) using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam)
- It’s of Cooked egg noodles or ramen.
- It’s of Chicken oil.
- It’s of Sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of For chicken:.
- You need 2 cups of ground chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- It’s of 1/2 tsp sugar.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of For topping:.
- You need of Cucumber pickles.
- You need of Blanched Chinese choi sum (I used greens vegetables).
- It’s of Chili sauce.
- It’s of Chopped green onion.
- It’s of Fried shallots.
- Prepare of For the broth:.
- Prepare of 2 liter water.
- You need of 1 tsp garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam) instructions
- Using a wok, heat up an oil at medium heat. Sautéed the onion until fragrant. Add the ground chicken. Sautéed for awhile until the color is no longer pink..
- Add curry powder, salt, chicken powder and sugar. Keep sautéed until it cooked through. Taste it and set aside..
- Make the broth, by adding all the broth ingredients and boiled for at least 5-10 minutes. Taste it and turn the heat on the simmer..
- Now assembly the noodle into the serving bowl. First add 1 tbsp chicken oil, some amount sweet soy sauce (depending how much the sweetness you like). Mix them, then add noodles. Topping with ground chicken curry mixture, cucumber pickle, blanched vegetable, then add the broth (this noodle is not required too much broth).
- Sprinkle green onion and fried shallots. The noodles is ready, Enjoy!.
- Dine what you want at your home, and HappyCooking 👩🍳❤️.