Healthy double chocolate cookies no sugar no flour!!. This also means your healthy flourless and eggless double chocolate oatmeal cookies will definitely taste really rich and chocolaty without using those. Healthy chocolate cookies with no butter, white sugar, oil, OR flour. These cookies are thick, chewy, and filled Healthy Chocolate Cookies ingredients.
Healthy chocolate zucchini muffins made with whole wheat flour and no butter or refined sugars. You’re going to love these healthy chocolate Whole wheat pastry flour: probably the best wheat flour out there. You can’t even tell these muffins are whole-grain. You can have Healthy double chocolate cookies no sugar no flour!! using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy double chocolate cookies no sugar no flour!!
- You need 1 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted no sugar chocolate I use Lily’s dark one!.
- Prepare 1 spoon of melted coconut oil or ghee.
- It’s 1 of small spoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 spoon of vanilla.
- You need 3 of Splenda little bags or 3 spoons of monkfruit or stevia it’s up to you!.
- It’s 1/2 cup of no sugar chocolate chips! I use Lily’s one again this time I chopped a Lily’s bar for big chunks.
- You need to taste of Walnuts.
You can also use a gluten free all. NOTE- there is no sugar in the chocolate. It depends completely on the little sweetness from almonds and chocolate. Healthy Double Chocolate Avocado Cookies (sugar and dairy free + a vegan version).
Healthy double chocolate cookies no sugar no flour!! step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl you shouldn’t have liquid consistency! More like a dough but in case it is to dry you can add 1 spoon of almond milk..
- When your have the dough add the chocolate chips or chunks and walnuts and mix them together, you have to make the cookie form with your hand I make 4 like in the picture and place them in the tray with oven paper so the don’t stick..
- Put them in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes check them! Every oven is different! Enjoy.
Whenever you have a chocolate craving, these healthy chocolate avocado cookies are the answer. In a separate bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, flour, and baking soda. Learn how to make Healthy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies without using grain or nut flours. These soft and chewy cookies have an intense chocolate Grind the sunflower and flax seeds in a food processor until it has a flour-like texture. Add the cacao powder, coconut sugar, baking soda and salt.