Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl.
You can have Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl
- You need 400 g (14.10 oz) of Fresh salmon fillet.
- Prepare 2 of Avocados.
- Prepare 600 g (21.16 oz) of Cooked rice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Hontsuyu.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Wasabi paste.
- You need to taste of Roasted sesame seeds.
Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl instructions
- Chop or slice salmon & avocado into bite size pieces. Use very fresh salmon as used for sushi. If you don't like uncooked fish, lightly cooked salmon will be ok too..
- Put salmon & avocado on cooked rice..
- Hontsuyu is the soup base which is a mixture of soy sauce, sugar, fish & seaweed broth. You can get it at Amazon or International Markets like Jungle Jim's in Ohio..
- Mix hontsuxu, sesame oil and wasabi well in a bowl. Pour this sauce over salmon & avocado..
- Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on top..
- Richer!! → Soak salmon & avocado in sauce mixture and keep it in the refrigerator at least 30 mins. Next day the taste becomes even richer!.
- It also goes well as a salad topping or enjoy it with crackers..