Best Fried Rice Recipe Yes! This is better than takeaway fried chicken rice, simple and delicious homemade fried chicken rice, just like the Chinese fried rice restaurant style, is the best recipe for authentic fried chicken rice!
If you like restaurant-style fried rice, then the best recipes of fried rice for ready-made chicken will be your favorite!
This type of Chinese fried rice ingredient is very common, and if you like in-house menu/takeaway dishes, these ingredients will go into your kitchen without problems.
It turned out to be so good and so good that we had no leftovers, and now I no longer order any fried rice from the restaurant.
- 3 Cups Cooked Rice,previous night/refrigerated
- 1 Chicken Breast,cooked and shredded
- 2 Large Eggs + 1/2 tsp Salt + 2 Tbsp Water
- 3 Tbsp Butter,unsalted
- 3 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic,grated
- 1/2 Inch Ginger,grated
- 1/4 Cup Green Bell Pepper,sliced
- 1/3 Cup Carrot,chopped
- 2 Sprigs,Spring Onion,whites and greens separated
- 1/3 Cup Cabbage,shredded
- 1/4 Cup Green Peas,frozen
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- As per need Salt
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- 2 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp White Vinegar
- Use previous night leftover rice or cook rice previous night and refrigerate it.
- Lumps will be formed so break them to separate the rice.
- Either use store bought rotisserie chicken and shred it.
- You can also use a chicken breast,boil it and once cooled,shred it as shown in picture 5.
- Keep this aside.
- In a bowl add eggs,salt and water,whisk well.
- Heat the wok/pan add 1 Tbsp butter and 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil, when its hot add the egg mix and
scramble it quickly to make scrambled egg as shown in the picture 1,2,3 and 4.
- Keep this aside.
- In the wok,add remaining butter and sesame oil,and start adding all the veggies one by one
starting with garlic,then ginger,bell pepper,carrot,spring onion white,stir-fry as shown in
- Next add scrambled egg,chicken and toss further to mix well as shown in picture 7,8 and 9.
- Next add shredded cabbage,peas,some salt,sugar and toss further.
- Next add the rice and all sauces as shown in picture 10 and 11 and 12.
- Toss everything together and finally add spring onion green as shown in picture 13.
- Check for salt and serve immediately.
Use cooked refrigerated rice: The texture of restaurant style fried rice is achieved when we use the cold rice.
Use Butter: Butter gives that amazing taste in chinese fried rice like restaurants. In addition to sesame oil use butter.
Cook on high heat: To get the restaurant style smell and texture to the dish,toss the veggies,chicken and rice on high heat.
Boil and shred chicken at home or use store bought rotisserie chicken.Either way it works.
You can use stand mixer or hand mixer to shred chicken too.
- Category: Chicken
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: Per Servings
- Calories: 478kcal
- Sugar: 4.2g
- Sodium: 778mg
- Fat: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Trans Fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 151mg
Keywords: Try This Easy Better Than Takeout Chicken Fried Rice