A very simple Italian pasta salad with routine, tomatoes, fresh cheese, onions, bacon, olives, herbs and a quick cup of homemade spaghetti.
If you want to know what you ate in 4 of the last 5 meals, this is an important summer. We have fun here.
I think a delicious classic pasta salad does one of two things:
Attending picnics, getting drunk, or other parties at the end of the summer that everyone is attending;
Shake the rest of the meat, cheese and vegetables in the fridge to make it
I want enough food for 24/7.
This pasta salad is good for you.
How to transfer pasta salad?
Thank you for your question. This is important.
We need a sharp Italian sauce.
Homemade in a blender or food processor, so it takes around 60 seconds. You make spaghetti, you pasta salad, you.Print
The Best Easy Italian Pasta Salad
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 10+ – this yields more than 15 cups 1x
pasta salad essentials:
- 1 pound uncooked pasta – I like rotini!
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese balls, cut in half
- 1 lb. salami or summer sausage, cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 3/4 cup pepperoncini (optional, but do it)
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
italian pasta salad dressing:
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar (white vinegar or red wine vinegar work)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons coarse sea salt (yes, tablespoons – see notes!)
- 2 cloves garlic (or 1 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons each dry oregano and dry basil
- black pepper to taste
- fresh herbs if you want! sometimes I add fresh parsley, basil, or chives.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, in salted water for more flavor. Allow to cool slightly and toss with a little oil to prevent sticking.
- Blend up the dressing, or shake together in a jar.
- Toss all ingredients together! I like to use about three-fourths of the dressing, and then I save the rest of the dressing to add to my leftovers.
- Keep in the fridge for 2-3 days. I think it actually tastes best the day AFTER you make it.
- Category: Side
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: Italian
- Sugar: 2.8g
- Sodium: 642.1mg
- Fat: 30.4g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 19.4mg
Keywords: The Best Easy Italian Pasta Salad