The Taco Bell Crunchwab Supreme Cake is filled with seasoned meats, nachos cheese, sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes, all wrapped in large tortilla bread. A tortilla is hidden inside, so we all love to have austerity!
I have a small confession. I love Taco Bell. We don’t eat much there, but every time we ask Crunchwrap Supremes. have you ever? Well, if you don’t, let me fill
The Taco Bell Crunchwab Supreme Cake is filled with seasoned meats, nachos cheese, sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes, all wrapped in large tortilla bread. The tortilla is hidden inside, so we all love to have austerity! These packages are amazing and naughty and worth every calorie!Print
Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme Copycat
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
Trust us, this is every bit as good as the real thing!
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 c. nacho cheese sauce
- 1 c. chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 c. shredded lettuce
- Kosher salt
- 1 c. sour cream
- 4 tostada shells
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. shredded Monterey Jack
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground paprika
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- 8 large flour tortillas
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, combine ground beef and spices and season with salt and pepper. Cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, about 6 minutes.
- Drain fat and wipe skillet clean.
- Stack 4 large flour tortillas and place a tostada shell in the center. Using a paring knife, trace around edges of shell to cut 4 smaller flour tortilla rounds.
- Build Crunchwraps: Add a scoop of ground beef to the center of remaining 4 large flour tortillas, leaving a generous border for folding. Drizzle cheese sauce over each, then place a tostada shell on top. Spread sour cream over each shell, then top with lettuce, tomato, and cheeses. Place smaller flour tortilla cutouts on top and tightly fold edges of large tortilla toward the center, creating pleats.
- Quickly invert Crunchwraps so pleats are on the bottom and they stay together.
In the same skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add Crunchwrap seam-side down and cook until tortilla is golden, 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining Crunchwraps.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American