This pink perch element combines three perforated belts in less than five minutes and feels amazing! This is the best party punch recipe and will be the best summer cocktail!
BUT! This recipe only appears with permission from one of my new neighbors. You might remember that we moved last year.
In our old house, we never took a walk with our neighbors, but we were lucky to be surrounded by some great people in the house.
My neighbor told me after hearing the second blog that I had to prepare a recipe for the punch before the Pink party because it was a blow for the best party.
How to punch this party
Mix the three ingredients in a large bowl or Tupperware bowl.
Cover and freeze overnight.
Remove from the refrigerator and let it melt for 20 minutes.
Take the trophy service!Print
- 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate (just the concentrate)
- 2 liters diet squirt soda
- 2 cups gin (or vodka)
- lemon wedges for serving (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl or tupperware. Stir until the lemonade is dissolved.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Before serving allow to thaw for 20 minutes. Then scoop into cups and serve!