Grilled Parmesan Zucchini Crispy is an extremely addictive and healthy snack that can be easily made with just two ingredients! Dip this zucchini parmesan zucchini recipe with homemade farm spices and eat, and you’ll get delicious snacks loved by the whole family.
Easy Breaded Parmesan Zucchini Recipe
Healthy snacks are a contradiction, right? I mean, when I want to eat snacks, “health” is not my idea. However, I love some of my zucchini, and with fresh grated parmesan, I can eat healthy snacks all day.
When I was young, I lived with my beloved grandmother. She made me addicted to zucchini. Whether it’s the famous zucchini bread or a delicious fried dish, zucchini is often the favorite vegetable on our table. Fried zucchini is her favorite. Not the most healthy option, but still delicious.Print
- seasonings, to taste (I use black pepper and garlic powder)
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- Preheat your oven to 425*. Place parchment paper on your baking sheet and spray with cooking spray (I know this seems like overboard, but I’ve had the zucchini stick to the parchment paper before and I don’t like to lose any of those delicious bites!)
- Slice zucchini very thinly. This is a personal preference. I find they crisp up more this way.
- Place zucchini slices on your baking sheet and season with pepper and garlic powder. I do not use salt because the parmesan is salty enough on its own!
- Generously cover with the shredded parmesan. Don’t worry about getting it perfectly on top of just the zucchini. I coat the entire pan. THIS is the key to having some crispies! The zucchini itself will not get super crisp; however, all the parmesan around it will!
- Bake in the oven at 425* for about 10 minutes. When the 10 minutes is up, I broil for another 2-3 minutes.
- I watch these pretty carefully when I make them. I feel like they cook slightly different each time and I don’t want to burn them! This is definitely a recipe you can play around with to see how much cheese and seasoning you prefer.
- Category: Healthy
- Cuisine: American