If you love Oreo Cookie, you will love these simple balls of Oreo. You only need three ingredients: Oreo cookies, cheese, and chocolate! That’s right!
Oreo Ball has always been the best at parties, especially during the festival.
I do it every year because they are easy to add to any biscuit dish and people will be crazy for them! Even if you’re on a busy holiday, three-ingredient uncooked snacks are not wrong! Almost very easy to make … and certainly very easy to eat 🙂
Oreo balls are fun and easy to make and remind you of chocolate truffles, but you get rich and rich Oreo cream cheese fillings instead of chocolate fillings. Oreo truffles are delicious! Here are some tips to make Oreo truffles perfect.
For many years, this was a secret for not making Oreo balls. I use it for parties, special occasions, and holidays. There is no absolute need for bread. Hope you like it!Print
You’ll love this Oreo Ball recipe because it’s a no bake cookie recipe. You’ll love this recipe because you’ll need just 4 ingredients. You’ll love this recipe because they freeze beautifully!
- 24 oz. white chocolate bark this melts well and is ideal for dipping
- 1 16 oz. package Oreos store brand works fine!
- 6 oz. chocolate chips optional
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Crumble Oreos in a food processor.
- Mix together crumbled Oreos, cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Roll into 1″ balls and chill 30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate bark according to package directions.
- Use a fork or toothpick to dip balls and place on wax paper to dry.
- Optional: melt chocolate chips according to package directions, spoon into a small zip top bag and close, cut a tiny hole in the corner and drizzle the chocolate on top.
- Note: Oreo Balls freeze well!
- Note: experiment with different flavors of Oreos or try Nutter Butters!
Besides Oreos, this recipe also works well with the Country Choice Organic Sandwich Creme Cookies (Pack of 6), or other Oreo like cookies.
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: Desserts
Keywords: cookies, desserts