You’ll love this Oreo Ball recipe because it’s a no bake cookie recipe. You’ll love this recipe because you’ll need just 4 ingredients. You’ll love this recipe because they freeze beautifully!
- 24 oz. white chocolate bark this melts well and is ideal for dipping
- 1 16 oz. package Oreos store brand works fine!
- 6 oz. chocolate chips optional
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Crumble Oreos in a food processor.
- Mix together crumbled Oreos, cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Roll into 1″ balls and chill 30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate bark according to package directions.
- Use a fork or toothpick to dip balls and place on wax paper to dry.
- Optional: melt chocolate chips according to package directions, spoon into a small zip top bag and close, cut a tiny hole in the corner and drizzle the chocolate on top.
- Note: Oreo Balls freeze well!
- Note: experiment with different flavors of Oreos or try Nutter Butters!
Besides Oreos, this recipe also works well with the Country Choice Organic Sandwich Creme Cookies (Pack of 6), or other Oreo like cookies.
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: Desserts
Keywords: cookies, desserts