Easy Mexican Street Corn on Cob is easy to make corn on the grill and is a perfect side dish for everyone!
This month is the month of Spanish heritage, and I am happy to share some of your favorite Hispanic recipes with you on your blog! First of all: this Mexican corn is extraordinary and delicious. This corn is amazing, I want to eat it every day, it’s crazy.
I partnered with Cacique® again to offer you delicious recipes with an outstanding Spanish product line. Today, we use Cacique® Crema Mexicana Agria’s sour cream to make spices suitable for corn and mix some Cotija cheese. The good thing about cottega cheese is that it doesn’t melt. So when you put it on warm corn and take a little, you will get the warmth of the corn from the cream sauce, plus a small bag of cotega cheese. I’m captivated!Print
- ¼ cup of Cacique® Crema Mexican Agria Sour Cream (regular sour cream will work as well)
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed (or finely minced)
- 1/4 cup of Cilantro, finely chopped
- 4 ears of corn
- ½ teaspoon of chipotle chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon of fine sea salt
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- ½ cup of Cacique® Cotija cheese, crumbled
- Heat your grill to roughly 400 degrees F.
- You can grill the corn with the husks on or off. I took the husks off to ensure that I got some nice grill marks on the corn and because I feel like it gives it a nice grilled flavor. FOR HUSKS ON: let your corn soak in water for 10 minutes before grilling. FOR HUSKS OFF: lightly spray spray each cob with cooking spray.
- Place the corn on the grill and grill for roughly 12 minutes, turning the cobs 1/4 turn every 3 minutes.
- Mix the topping sauce by stirring together the Cacique® Crema Mexican Agria Sour Cream, mayonnaise, cotija cheese, garlic, lime zest and juice, and cilantro.
- Generously top each corn cob with the cheese mixture, sprinkle with a bit of chipotle chili powder, and top with a bit of extra cotija cheese and cilantro.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: Mexican