This creamy corn salad recipe is a quick and easy side dish filled with crispy corn kernels in cream sauce. Perfect for summer picnics and barbecues!
This creamy corn salad recipe is a quick and easy side dish filled with crispy corn kernels in cream sauce. Perfect for summer picnics and barbecues! Pinterest I always look for new and interesting side dishes to take to my family or impromptu church, and this is a sorghum cream salad recipe!
Ingredients: Cream Corn Cream:
Frozen corn kernels – You can use frozen corn kernels at any time of the year, but for seasonal corn, try using fresh corn kernels cut directly from a piece of bread.
Red Bell Pepper-Any can be used in any color, but red is preferred because it is rather sweet.
- Purple onions add a delicious taste, but you can replace the leeks with a soft taste.
- Slabino warms a little and comes out without hesitation if necessary.
- Traditional Greek Yogurt – if you want, replace yogurt.
- Mayonnaise – provides a salad with a soft texture.
- Coriander is one of my favorite fresh herbs! If you are not a fan, you can go.
- Mix all the ingredients for the summer side dish recipe in a bowl and mix together.
Can I make corn salad before it’s time?
Yes, you can make corn salad very easily before that, but it is best to eat it in one day.
If necessary, do not mix the ingredients for the sauce in the corn mixture before serving.
What to do Corn Salad?
This premium side dish matches all baked goods. Umami, corn, paprika, and jalapeno do not smell like barbecue smoke. Here are some of my favorite starters that go well with this salad.Print
- ¼ cup diced purple onion
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 lbs. Frozen corn, thawed under cool running water
- Combine the corn, red bell pepper, onion and jalapeño in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the yogurt, mayo, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Gently
- stir into the corn mixture. Add in the chopped cilantro and stir. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: no baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 10 servings
- Calories: 176 kcal
- Sugar: 4.5
- Sodium: 195.9
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 22.9
- Protein: 4.5
Keywords: Corn Salad, Creamy, Cold, Side Dish, Summer