If you try the keto diet, chicken breast makes it quick and easy for dinner every day. Spices are a choice … but how can you not do that? Need more inspiration? You will find this chicken recipe and more than 90 other chicken recipes in our new “Easy-to-Eat Chicken Madness” recipe.
Have you succeeded? Tell us how to comment below!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!Print
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 3/4 lbs.)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. ranch seasoning
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon, flipping once, until crispy, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper towel–lined plate. Drain all but 2 tablespoons of bacon fat from the skillet.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Return skillet to medium-high heat, add chicken and cook until golden and just cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to medium and sprinkle chicken with ranch seasoning and top with mozzarella.
- Cover the skillet and cook, until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
- Crumble and sprinkle bacon and chives on top before serving.
- Category: Chicken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken