Perfect Greek Salad. You don’t have many salad recipes, right? Especially if it’s tasty and healthy. This salad is easy to make and is given a delicious Greek salad dressing. Just cut and tip a little and your side dishes are really great!
How to make Greek salad
To make this simple salad, all you have to do is cut a variety of fresh Mediterranean vegetables and some olives, add simple spices and some feta, and you will immediately get a delicious salad that everyone likes!
Here you can use Calamata olives or black olives – I prefer to mix both of them, but if you don’t save them, please do whatever you want. In addition, if you want to get rid of coarse food onions, just rinse (then strain) with warm water before adding the salad.
Yes, avocados are a choice – although it’s not too traditional, believe me, it will make salads better. Be sure not to use foods that are too soft or delicate when spraying salads.Print
Perfect Greek Salad. You don’t have many salad recipes, right? Especially if it’s tasty and healthy.
Greek Salad Dressing
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic (1 large clove)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp finely minced fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- 3/4 tsp honey
- 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium avocado (not too soft), diced
- 1 small green or yellow bell pepper, seeds and ribs removed, chopped
- 1 medium english cucumber, optionally peeled and sliced into half moons
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced or diced, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup kalamata or black olives, drained and sliced
- 4 medium Roma tomatoes, diced (10 oz)
- Add all of the dressing ingredients to a small mixing bowl and whisk well to blend, season with salt to taste and store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Add tomatoes, cucumber, onion, bell pepper, olives, avocado and feta to a salad bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over top and gently toss to evenly coat. Add dressing within a few minutes of serving for best results.
- Serving Size: per servings
- Calories: 248 kcal
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 570mg
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
Keywords: Best Greek Salad with Avocado!