Chicken Caesar is the perfect recipe for chicken in your mouth! It is creamy, simple and full of flavors. This simple chicken recipe contains only 4 ingredients and takes less than 30 minutes. This is one of the best chicken recipes out there. Grilled Caesar Chicken is the easiest and most delicious week’s dinner!
Caesar Chicken Cream A simple chicken recipe is perfect for a crowd because you can spend time with your friends without having to spend time in the kitchen.
This soft chicken is as easy as choking chicken breasts with Caesar sauce and Parmesan cheese. Parmesan cheese helps thicken the sauce, making it perfect and smooth. No need for chicken season, because Caesar sauce already has enough flavor!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN above to your Recipes board on Pinterest!Print
Baked Caesar Chicken Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
#thecookierookie #chicken #chickenrecipes #bakedchicken
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 cup Caesar salad dressing (click for homemade recipe)
- ½ cup sour cream (optional)
- 1–1½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Heat oven to 375F and spray the inside of an 8″ x 11″ baking dish with cooking spray.
If the breasts are uneven thickness, pound them (placed in a Ziploc bag and on a flat surface) to an even ¾”-1″ thickness using a meat pounder. Sprinkle the breasts (both sides) with grated Parmesan cheese & freshly ground black pepper, and place them in the prepared baking dish.
- Whisk together Caesar dressing and sour cream in a small bowl. Pour the Caesar/sour cream mixture over each breasts then sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.
- Place the prepared chicken in the oven and bake at 375F for 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part of one of the middle breasts reads 150°F.
- Turn the oven to broil and broil the breasts an additional 2-4 minutes or until the chicken turns golden brown. It can burn quickly, so watch it closely. When done, a meat thermometer should register 165F when stuck into the thickest part of one of the middle breasts. Remove from the oven, cover loosely with foil and allow chicken to rest 5-10 minutes before serving.
If desired, garnish with chopped parsley.
* Note: Do NOT salt the chicken.
- Category: Chicken
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 servings
- Calories: 649kcal
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 1465mg
- Fat: 52g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Cholesterol: 135mg
Keywords: Baked Caesar Chicken Recipe