Lemon Pistachio Crusted Salmon. A side of salmon gets a zingy lemon mustard glaze and then a panko pistachio crust. The crust keeps the salmon super moist and by the time it's done cooking. Dredge the salmon in the pistachio mixture, pressing gently to coat.
Prepare and bake; ready to serve in Today I'm sharing one of our daughter's favorite recipes, Baked Pistachio Lemon Salmon, in honor of her last year in our home before heading off to college. Pistachio-crusted salmon is a gourmet dinner without the gourmet skills! Somehow the nutty pistachio mixed with the honey, lemon and garlic flavours in the glaze work wonders when combined with wild. You can cook Lemon Pistachio Crusted Salmon using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pistachio Crusted Salmon
- It’s 3-4 lb of Side of Salmon(skin on).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shelled Pistachios.
- You need 1/3 cup of Cornflake Crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Honey.
- You need 1/8 cup of Maple Syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare of Spray Pam.
This Pistachio Crusted Salmon is delicious enough to wow your dinner guests, yet easy enough for busy weeknights. It's a healthy and delicious way It's as easy as our ever popular Sheet Pan Lemon Salmon. I've got a not-so-secret secret to making this healthy baked salmon more than doable on a. Fresh buttery, rich tasting salmon is topped with a sweet and spicy honey mustard sauce and finished off with a crunchy topping of panko and chopped pistachios.
Lemon Pistachio Crusted Salmon step by step
- Wash the side of salmon with cold water. Take a sheet tray and spray it with Pam covering it well to avoid sticking. Place the fish on the tray. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees..
- Zest the lemon and set it aside. Juice the lemon and with a pastry brush, brush the lemon juice on the salmon until no juice remains. Let that sit while you make the pistachio crusting..
- In a food processor, coarsely grind up the pistachios but not too fine. Put them in a bowl and add the corn flake crumbs, salt and pepper..
- In a measure cup, add the honey, maple syrup, and Dijon mustard and mix together. Take the pastry brush and brush the sauce on to the top of the salmon until coated nicely..
- Next, take the pistachio crusting and coat the top of the fish. Spray the top of the crumbs with Pam and place in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. When done, top with the lemon zest and enjoy!.
This pistachio crusted salmon recipe has a simple nutty coating, but is paired with creamy, lemony pasta and greens. Note that the salmon by itself is gluten-free and grain-free while the linguine alone is vegan and vegetarian. Pistachio Crusted Salmon with Creamy Lemon Asparagus Linguine. Salmon filets topped with honey-lemon glaze and topped with a blend of pistachios & panko crumbs. Beautiful and delicious enough for any affair.