Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon. Lay the salmon over the potatoes, and drizzle over the remaining garlic butter. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges. In this Video Chef Noel Cunningham will show you a quick, simple and tasty salmon recipe.
With lots of melted ghee, garlic, fresh rosemary and thyme, and a little lemon you're getting ultimate flavor with minimal work. Because I'm also a fan of crispier salmon skin (okay OBSESSED) I also decided to raise the oven temperature higher that you typically would, and bake the salmon near the. I usually wrap two salmon fillets together in one "parchment envelope" You can wrap as many as will fit on your pan in one envelope (or one giant fillet with several spoons of herb butter) or you can wrap each fillet individually… whatever floats your boat. You can have Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon
- You need of 1 potato sliced thinly approx 1 oz.
- You need 3 of – tbl spoon of melted butter.
- You need of 1-2 clove Garlic finely chopped more if you like.
- It’s of 2 – tbl spoon of fresh thyme.
- You need of 6 oz Skinless salmon fillet.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Parchment paper or tin foil.
I actually usually use tinfoil because it's easier to. Basting salmon in a mixture of butter, garlic and thyme make this salmon utterly irresistable. Season salmon generously with salt and pepper. Next, pour oil into pan and place salmon skin-side down; adjust heat as necessary if bottom begins to brown too quickly.
Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 f(180 c).
- Fold parchment paper in half, make sure you have enough parchment paper to fold and make a pocket for all the ingredients. The pocket should have enough room and not be tight.
- In a small bowl combine the garlic,butter and thyme. Spread the potato’s on one half of the parchment paper and pour over have of the butter mixture..
- Lay the salmon over the potato’s and drizzle with the rest of the butter, season lightly with salt and pepper. I like to add a couple of slices of Lemmon on top of the salmon along with some sprigs of thyme (optional).
- Fold the parchment paper over the salmon and clinch the edges starting at one end all the way round to form a sealed pocket.
- Place on a baking tray and put in the pre heated oven for approx 30min or until the internal temperature of the salmon reaches 145 f (63 c) serve and enjoy.
This Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil recipe is an ultra-easy dinner to make during your busy weeknights. Garlic Butter Salmon has always been our weeknight favorite quick and easy dinner option. We make the marinade the day before and when we get home This garlic butter Salmon is a great weekend dish and perfect for those weekend gatherings. It's light, flavorful and wonderful for anyone who loves. In a hot oven, melt butter in a skillet until it sizzles, add the salmon, flip, remove the skin, then allow to roast a few minutes more.