Cinnamon dessert taco shells. Tortilla shells, cinnamon and sugar mixture, canola spray oil. Cut tortilla shells in half (can use smaller tortilla shells, I was using what I had on hand so I cut them in half) skip if using small tortilla shells. These cinnamon apple dessert tacos are the kind of indulgent treat you’d encounter at the world’s greatest food festival.
These sweet, crispy taco shells are a great place to start for dessert, as they’re fun to make and exceptionally fun to fill. Stir together sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Brush melted butter evenly on both sides of tortillas, and sprinkle both sides Transfer shells to a wire rack, and cool completely. You can cook Cinnamon dessert taco shells using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon dessert taco shells
- It’s of Tortilla shells.
- You need of Cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- You need of Canola spray oil.
These are awesome strawberry cheesecake dessert tacos to add to your Taco Tuesday menu. Crunchy corn taco shells are coated in butter and cinnamon sugar mixture, baked, and filled with no-bake cheesecake filling and fresh, cinnamon kissed strawberries. You can certainly go the traditional route simply by brushing tortillas with butter, sprinkling them with cinnamon (or blends like McCormick® Gingerbread, Apple Pie or Pumpkin Pie Spice), draping them over two rungs on your oven rack to. These Apple Pie Tacos feature a delicious cinnamon-sugar apple filling in a crispy taco that’s drizzled with caramel sauce and topped with whipped cream!
Cinnamon dessert taco shells instructions
- Pre heat oven 400.
- Cut tortilla shells in half (can use smaller tortilla shells, I was using what I had on hand so I cut them in half) skip if using small tortilla shells..
- Spray tortilla shells with canola oil then add cinnamon and sugar all over flip over and repeat.
- Put in oven, bake until it bubbles up some… this will harden more as it cools. This should not take long 3-5 mins.
- Let them cool, make sure they keep the taco shape as they will harden more..
- This is what you don’t want! (sugar burns).
- Notes- I have seen people take small circle cookie cutters and cut out the tortilla shell I thought this was a waste of tortilla so I didn’t want to do it that way..
First, you want to make the taco shells. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Proof that everything tastes better as a taco. Neapolitan Ice cream, drizzled chocolate, homemade crepe taco shell? Cinnamon Crepe Waffle Choco Taco with Crushed Nuts and Cinnamon Ice Cream.